|1989||• Established Young Balance in Bisan-dong, Buk-gu, Daegu Korea.|
|1990||• Developed Analog Balance Machine.|
|1991||• Changed the company name to Jinwon Engineering.|
|1992||• Developed Digital Balance Machine.|
• Developed Computer Balance Machine.
(Developed DOS Measuring System)
|2001||• Relocated to the current factory in Jungni-dong, Seo-gu, Daegu.|
|2002||• Acquired ISO 9001-2000 certification.|
• Developed Portable Balancing Machine.
• Developed Mode method (numerical value recording method) program first in Korea.
|2005||• Participated in the Korea Machinery Fair of Balancing Machine / Selected as Clean Business Site|
|2005|| • Participated in the SME Transfer Technology Development Project (Full Auto Type Development Market)
Successfully developed Servo Motor adopting the Full Auto Positioning Control Method
|2006|| • Developed Measuring Window XP System.
• Developed Run Out Measuring System.
• Successfully developed 40-Ton Horizontal Joint/Belt type first in Korea.
|2009||• Developed Measuring Window7 System.|
|2011||• Participated in the Changwon Korea Machinery Fair of Balancing Machine.|
|2012||• Established Jinwon Engineering Co., Ltd.|
|2013||• Acquired ISO 9001-2008 certification.|
|2013||• Acquired Venture Business Certification (Technical Assurance)-No.201301-10277|
|2014||• Developed No Rotate Balance Machine.|
|2015||• Developed vertical dual-side measuring system.|
|2016||• Acquired the MAIN-BIZ certification (Small and Medium Business Administration).|
• Developed a balance machine for joint parts of train driving connection parts and delivered to KTX.
• Signed an academic-industry cooperation agreement with Daegu University.